Bernard Garry ASE
- Formerly Karl Marks
- Partner, The Editors
- ASE accredited in 2010
- Numerous International awards including CLIO, London, AWARD, New York, Gong, ATV, MADC
- Best Editing ASE 2012 - NAB ‘More Give Less Take’
- Best Editing AWARD Bronze 2013 - BNZ ‘Good with Money’
- Best Editing AWARD Gold 2017 - Airforce ‘What is Up?'
- Left the U.S. in 2008 for Australia
- Joined The Editors in 2011
- Best Editing at the ASEs in Open Content, 2014 for Canon "Shine"
- Best Editing at the ASEs for a Music Video, 2015 for We are the Brave "Your Ghost"
- Cut her first feature film in 2016, "The Marshes", an Australian thriller, due for release in 2017.
Laurence van Camp
- Moved to Australia in 2010 from NZ
- Joined the Editors 2013
- Feature Film 'Nerve' at the 2013 Sydney Film Festival
- Big fan of drama, both on and off screen.
- 'Psychoanalysis' feature film, award winner at multiple international film festivals
- Formerly The Post Office Films
- Partner, The Editors
- Nominated for Best Editing Open Content 2014 - Levis 'A Billion Stories'
- Best Editing AFI in a Documentary 2010 ‘Connected - The Power of Six Degrees’
- Best Editing in a Music Video 2012 ASE - Angus Stone ‘Bird on a Buffalo’
- Feature Film Credit ‘The Man Who Sued God’
- Moved to the UK 2008. Joined Marshall Street Editors in 2013
- Nominated for best editing at Ciclope for the past two years for 'Guinness' and 'NOS'
- Multi award winner at D&AD, Creative Circle, Media Guardian Awards and the Euro Effies
- 'Walls' nominated for a Music + Sound Award for best use of existing music
- 'I Want Muscle' winner of the Grand Prix at ASVOFF. Featured worldwide in a plethora of year end ‘Best Of’ articles
- 'A Stranger Kind' short film, award winner of multiple international film festivals.
- Formerly Guillotine, The Whitehouse London & Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
- Joined The Editors in 2010
- Moved to Rock, Paper, Scissors LA in 2012 and repped here in Australia by The Editors
- Best Editing awards include CLIO & AWARD
- Recent campaigns include Adidas ‘Blow Up‘, Vodafone 'Bucket List' & Budweiser ‘Collective Energy'
- Stuart has been editing for more than 20 years, after starting as an assistant in 1993 at Karl Marks Post Production in Sydney, Australia.
- Stuart is an editor of commercials and films; many of which have been awarded internationally.
- He has also been nominated for Best Feature Editor by the Australian Screen Editors Guild for the movie Men's Group.
- Originally from Mt. Pleasant, Texas, moving to Australia from the US in 2012
- Joined the Editors in 2013
- Enjoys narrative, dramatic, and experimental styles of filmmaking
- Published the science fiction novel 'Prolongment' in 2013
- Does an ok American accent