- Shortlisted for a CANNES Glass Lion for 50 Shades of No campaign
- Nominated for two ASE Ellie awards: Best Editing in Open Content and Best Editing in a Comedy
- Selected as part of the Film Technique: Editing jury at the 60th Annual CLIO awards
- Broken (2018) won an Official Selection at the Sydney Film Festival
- Yeoseop Yoon’s dramatic short Beginners (2017) earnt Official Selection at the Melbourne International Film Festival
- The short, Joy Boy (2018) selected for numerous festivals, including St. Kilda and Palm Springs, winning Best Director, Best Screenplay, and Audience Choice at FreshFlix, as well as Best Short Film at the Melbourne Queer Film Festival
- Selected as a judge in the 2020 Webby Awards
Far from just an editing talent, Grace’s accolades extend to being a published author with the novel Prolongment, and it’s this literary influence that lends itself so well to her narrative technique.
Confident in her style and ability, Grace isn’t one to shy away from provocative messages. She has had a hand in commercials and shorts with themes ranging from disability to women’s rights; picking up several gongs along the way.
Originating from the US, Grace moved her career to Australia and joined the Editors in 2013. Proud to call the country’s cultural hub her home, she now resides in Melbourne.
Tom Middleton and Toby L | Up the Game | Amazon Music UK
Genevieve Clay | Bus Stop Films
International Women's Day
Annalise Hickey | Wildebeest
Stef Smith | Little Poss Pictures
Curtis Hill | GoodOil
Dave Wood | GoodOil | Ogilvy
Tom Campbell | BMW Dentsu
Tom Campbell | Exit Films Melbourne | AJF Partnership Melbourne
Simon Harsent | Pool Collective | DDB Sydney