- Shortlisted for a CANNES Glass Lion for 50 Shades of No campaign
- Nominated for an ASE Ellie award
- Broken (2018) won an Official Selection at the Sydney Film Festival
- Yeoseop Yoon’s dramatic short Beginners (2017) earnt Official Selection at the Melbourne International Film Festival
- The short, Joy Boy (2018) selected for numerous festivals, including St. Kilda and Palm Springs, Best Director, Best Screenplay, and Audience Choice at FreshFlix.
- Selected as part of the Film Technique jury at the 60th Annual CLIO awards
- Selected as a judge in the 2020 Webby Awards
Far from just an editing talent, Grace’s accolades extend to being a published author with the novel Prolongment, and it’s this literary influence that lends itself so well to her narrative technique.
Confident in her style and ability, Grace isn’t one to shy away from provocative messages. She has had a hand in commercials and shorts with themes ranging from disability to women’s rights; picking up several gongs along the way.
Originating from the US, Grace moved her career to Australia and joined the Editors in 2013. Proud to call the country’s cultural hub her home, she now resides in Melbourne.
Damon Cameron | Collider | 303MullenLowe
Adam Stevens | GoodOil | Publicis Australia
Tom Campbell | Exit Films Melbourne | AJF Partnership Melbourne
Tom Campbell | Exit Films Sydney | BWM Dentsu
Stephen Lance | Taxi Film Production | Host Havas
Curtis Hill | GoodOil
Suzanne Kim | Photoplay
Annelise Hickey | GRAY Matters
Dylan Alcott "Invisible Barriers"
Tom Campbell | Exit Films | BMW Dentsu
Genevieve Clay | Bus Stop Films