- Darryl Ward’s 2010 Orcon campaign with Iggy Pop; most awarded work of that year
- Grand Prix at Cannes Lions
- Top award at the CAANZ Axis Awards 2018 for Lotto ‘Dylan’ with director Mark Albiston
- Silver at Axis Award 2020 for DB Exports I’m Drinking It For You with director Damien Shatford
- Taika Waititi’s box office smash Hunt For The Wilderpoeple
- Canadian/New Zealand co-production Turbo Kid (2015)
- Mega Time Squad (2018)
- Guns Akimbo (2019): an action comedy starring Daniel Radcliff & Samara Weaving
Originally from England, Luke moved to New Zealand in January 2003, soon acclimatising to the dry humour and vibrant wit endemic to the kiwis.
With a strong background in advertising, Luke has edited hundreds of commercials, many of which have been awarded the highest accolades in the industry. But his talents don’t stop there.
Luke has spread his unique, and often eclectic creative powers across a menagerie of award-winning music videos, documentaries, shorts, and feature films. These include the genius of Taika Waititi, a sci-fi time travel caper, and recently, an action-comedy starring Daniel Radcliffe.
Damien Shatford | The Sweetshop | Colenso BBDO NZ
Damien Shatford | The Sweetshop | Saatchi & Saatchi NZ
Mark Albiston | The Sweetshop | TBWA Group NZ
Ric Cantor | Scoundrel | Clemenger BBDO
Mark Albiston | The Sweetshop | DDB New Zealand
Mark Albiston | The Sweetshop | DDB Auckland
Mark Albiston | The Sweetshop | adam&eveDDB & Tribal Worldwide London
James Rouse | Rabbit Content | The Monkeys Melbourne
Hunt for the Wilderpeople
Jason Lei Howden