- 'Run' Nominated for an ASE Ellie Award for best editing in feature documentary (2020)
- Official selection at RushDoc Documentary Film Festival for 'Run' (2020)
- Short film ‘I Love You’ (2019) won Best Short Drama at the Scottish Mental Health Film Festival, and selected to screen at Melbourne Underground Film Festival.
- Short film ‘Staying The Night’ (2019) won Audience Choice Award at Mardi Gras Film Festival, and selected to screen at Byron Bay International Film Festival.
- Short film ‘Fenced’ (2017) awarded Social Short category at the AACTA awards. It was also selected to screen at St Kilda Film Festival and the Heart of Gold Film Festival.
Lily found her home in the edit suite after a longstanding love affair with cinema, driven by a childhood spent almost exclusively between the video store and making films in her backyard. Our most recent addition to the editing roster, she was essentially raised by the Editors, taking the opportunity to learn from her peers while working from the ground up.
Her number one passion is storytelling, which she explores in all its forms and incorporates into long-form documentary, music videos, and commercials. Bringing a deft investigation of the feminine to all her work, Lily has an eye for emotion and a distinctive sensitivity to her editing style.
On the rare occasions she tears herself away from the edit, she enjoys cooking chocolate (but mainly eating), and watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer re-runs.
Dani Pearce | Revolver | Emotive
Daniel Kleinman | GoodOil | 303 Mullenlowe
Stef Smith | Playtime | The Core Agency
Dave Wood | GoodOil | JWT Sydney
Chris Searl | Monster Children
Adam Gunser | GoodOil | DDB
Adam Stevens | GoodOil | Special Group
Maths Brains Trains
Chris Searl | Monster Children | Banjo Advertising
Richard Bullock | Hungry Man